We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you’re fighting inflammation or looking to lose a little weight, try adding apple cider vinegar smoothies to your diet! Apple cider vinegar helps with all kinds of ailments, and may also help aid your digestion and bloating.
Disclaimer: This post is for informational purposes only and does not offer medical advice. Also this post contains affiliate links, which may result in a small commission to us if you purchase anything through the links. Thank you for reading, and for supporting this blog!
Why Should I Add Apple Cider Vinegar To Smoothies?
Apple cider vinegar smoothies provides calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and as well as potassium to your diet. And adding it to smoothies is one of the easiest ways to get these benefits into your body, plus the smothie hides the taste. The fresh greens and fruits in the smoothie will cover the pungent flavor, and you won’t even be able to tell it’s there.
The “Mother” In Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made from fermenting apples with yeast and good bacteria. This good bacteria is known as the “mother,” which sometimes gives the vinegar a cloudy appearance.
The “mother” is the healthiest part of the vinegar but is often removed during refining. Consequently, a lot of the benefits are lost in vinegars without the mother. Because of the mother’s incredible health benefits and probiotics, I recommend “raw and unfiltered” apple cider vinegar like this one by Bragg. It’s the only one I use, and I always have a big bottle on hand.
What Are The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
The health advantages to apple cider vinegar are real! According to Healthline, here are six main health benefits of apple cider vinegar that science backs:
- High in healthy substances: The “mother” consists of strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria. Apple cider vinegar can also offer a small number of minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. The number of benefits depend on the quality of the product, so look at the label for more information.
- It kills harmful bacteria: Apple cider vinegar helps kill pathogens, including bacteria. Lots of people use it for cleaning, disinfecting, and treating infections. Apple cider vinegar with the mother can also help with digestion and bloating.
- Helps lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes: Apple cider vinegar may help regulate blood sugar and insulin levels. So if you have high blood sugar, talk to your doctor to see if apple cider vinegar is a solution for you.
- It can help with weight loss: Some research shows apple cider vinegar can help people lose weight by increasing feelings of fullness. When you feel fuller, it can mean eating fewer calories, which ultimately helps with weight loss. Apple cider vinegar may also help reduce belly fat.
- It improves the heart health of animals: Research shows apple cider vinegar can lower cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and other heart disease risk factors in animals. Meanwhile, scientists are still researching to prove vinegar also benefits heart health in humans.
- Boosts skin health: Apple cider vinegar is a common remedy for skin conditions such as eczema or dry skin. It can also help rebalance the natural pH of the skin, which also helps the protective skin barrier.
Five Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothies You Must Try:
This smoothie is made with apple cider vinegar, and the results are creamy, sweet, and mildly spicy. It’s filled with healthful components, which also makes it a very filling breakfast.
The dates and banana help make this apple cider vinegar smoothie sweet and delicious, and the berries and orange juice pack the vitamins in. It is the ideal immune booster for the cold and flu season, and it’s also cooling in the summer.
This grape and beet apple cider vinegar smoothie is so tasty, and it is great for your skin health. Ingredients include spinach, red grapes, raw beets, apple cider vinegar, water, and ice, plus cashews and parsley.
A healthy and delicious apple cinnamon smoothie that tastes like an apple pie? It’s true and the recipe is right here. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!! This smoothie tastes like Autumn in a glass and is one of my favorites.
This delectable blend of apples, pears, cucumbers, chopped kale, lemon, and avocado pairs perfectly with apple cider vinegar. What a creamy and wonderful way to start your day!
Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothies Summary
So as you can see, there’s nothing to be afraid of with these flavorful apple cider vinegar smoothies. My friends turn their noses up when I tell them the ingredients, but they quickly change their minds after tasting the refreshing results.
For a refreshing change and a boost to your system, try adding apple cider vinegar smoothies to your morning routine, and let me know if you agree.